Tuesday , 17 October 2017
Breaking News

Girl charred to death in Bandipora

 

Bandipora, September 25: A 2-year old girl was charred to death after a cowshed caught fire in Tangath Village of Bandipora district on Monday Morning.

A Police official who visited the spot told Kahsmir Convener that Fire broke out from a cowshed  which later engulfed the residential area of the house in the upper story where the 2 years old Safeena was sleeping. Another boy has been injured in the incident and has been admitted in Sub-District Hospital Bandipora

"As the houses are usually made of wood in the village, the flames didn't allow the people to rescue the little girl," locals said.
A pal of gloom broke in the village as the body was recovered from later. Police has reached the spot and has started investigation in the matter. Officials said the cause of fire is being ascertained. 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.