Friday , 18 August 2017
Breaking News

Youth dies of electric shock in Bandipora

Bhat Zahoor

Bandipora, June 11:-A youth was electrocuted in SK Bala  village of  North Kashmir's Bandipora district on Sunday Sunday morning.

An official said that Sarfaraz Ahmad Rather  son of Nazir Ahmad rather  resident of  Ajas Bandipora  died of electric shock at an Embroidery  Shop at SK Bala . He was shifted to community health centre (CHC) Hajin where doctors declared him brought dead.

 The official said that the deceased was working in a  Shop  at SK bla   where some electric appliance developed some technical snag. "He received an electric shock while trying to repair the appliance and died on the spot," he added.