Monday , 20 November 2017
Breaking News

PDD employee dies electrocuted in Bandipora

Srinagar, Mar 1 : A PDD employee was today electrocuted in Bandipora village and he died on the spot due to electric shock.
Police said Khurshid Ahmad Bhat son of Ghulam Hassan of Seer Mohalla Chati Banday received electric shock while lifting transformer at Guri Hajam Mohalla in Argam, Bandipora.
“The employee died on the spot,” the spokesman said in a statement to KcNS.
After completion of medico legal formalities, the body of the deceased was handed over to his legal heirs for last rites. Bandipora police has registered a case in this regard, he said.